PostHeaderIcon Registration

If you are self-employed (you are trading in your own right) you need to register with HM Revenue & Customs as soon as you start working for yourself. If you are late, you may have to pay initial penalty.

 You make the registration by:


When you are self-employed you have to:

  • keep business records

  • file Tax Return(s)

  • pay your Income Tax

  • pay your National Insurance Contributions


Find out more:

Your rating: None

User login

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.